Whats the buzz Jenks America?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats the buzz Jenks America?

Anything Jenks, school gripes, Uh, recommendations, SPORTS, Entertainment, Events, Politics etc...

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[b]How do you think the Ice Cream Social and show introduction went?[/b]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

[b]How do you think the Ice Cream Social and show introduction went?[/b] Empty
PostSubject: [b]How do you think the Ice Cream Social and show introduction went?[/b]   [b]How do you think the Ice Cream Social and show introduction went?[/b] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:43 pm

My opinion was that they have a good start on marching but the stand songs, that were old Rock songs rather had no punch and as an old Tuba player I was upset to hear such a weak bass line. STICK THE NOTES and do not slur.... just my 2 cents.

Too many clinkers and low volume. This just exhibited a low confidence level to me. This will pass with time and practice so I have every confidence it will improve, it's always hard to learn a show and songs simultaneously. So we will wait and watch... and they will improve dramatically over the next month!

Go TROJAN PRIDE, you can do it... be confident and stay focused and watch those lines !

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.jenksamerica.com

[b]How do you think the Ice Cream Social and show introduction went?[/b]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whats the buzz Jenks America? :: What's the Buzz :: Jenks Band ! " The Trojan Pride"-
Jump to: